Online filing of cases( Implemented in Bail Application )
Through this application, online filing is introduced to automate the manual processing of case filing and case management. A registered Advocate can file the case online. Online filing application has the facility to interoperate with various Government Departments’ applications(CCTNS, e-Prison, e-District, Birth/Death Department, Land Tax, Building Tax etc) and also permits data entry (metadata) in variety of fields by advocates which enables case data analysis on multiple parameters. The system has features like e-payment, online web editor for entry of Synopsis, Statement of Facts, Counter Affidavit, System generated Docket etc. FSOs (Filing Scrutiny officers) can scrutinize the applications and note defects online. Advocate/Party In-Person(PIP) can cure the defects noted and resubmit.
Features of the online application
• User Module(Advocate/GP/PP/CGC/SC).
• Online Filing.
• Online file scrutiny, noting defect.
• Curing defects.
• Re-designed Metadata fields entry.
• Online web editor to draft synopsis, statement of facts, counter affidavit etc.
• Uniform structure for docket, synopsis, statement of facts.
• System Generated Cause title, Docket, Memo of Appearance, Index, Pagination etc
• facility to make payments online.
• Digital signature & QR code.Visit site…