Best practices of the District Court
eServices for Judicial Officers
A web based eservices module was developed for ensuring efficient, effective, and user friendly web based integrated System/Services with the user tracking facility for the Serving Judicial Officers posted in the State.
Recently, an Android app for the above e-Services have been developed by Office of CPC. This is first such android app for the e-Services for the Judicial Officers in the Country.
Services covered in e-Services module for Judicial Officers.
- Leave Module: Leave module containing the facility of handling different types of Leave Applications (Casual Leave, Station Leave, Earned Leave, Child Care Leave, Medical Leave, Leave encashment etc) online, which is being processed at different level and necessary approval of Hon’ble Administrative Judge/Hon’ble Judge-in-Charge is made online.
- Annual Confidential Remarks: Online filing of Self Assessment pertaining to Annual Confidential Remarks is part of the above module. The Self Assessment format for a particular assessment period shall be filled up by the concerned Judicial Officer. The ACR shall be recorded online by the District Judges/Competent Authority and is required to be submitted online.
- Property Statement: Filing of Periodic Property Statement (Movable/immovable) shall be online by the Judicial Officers, which shall be forwarded through the above e-Services. Blank Application format for filing of periodic Property Statement is available online. The Property Statement of the concerned Judicial Officer is forwarded online by the District Judge through the above e Services module.
- Other Services: A number of Other e Services (43 Numbers) are also provided in the module. These Services are Miscellaneous requests, Applications pertaining to the Higher Education, Passport/VISA or other communication with High Court by way of online Submission. Such Services are required to be made online by the Judicial Officers and necessary documents (digitally signed/Self attested) has to be attached online.
- Monitoring Mechanism of the e services: Hon’ble Administrative Judge/Judge-in-charge shall be able to view/monitor the status of the pending application on clicking the Reports section shown on left bottom side pane.
Website of District Courts of Uttar Pradesh
Website of District Courts of Uttar Pradesh has been developed by the Office of CPC. It is first such website dedicated for the District Courts. The website shall be visible on the Secured network only at present.
The website contains the details of eCourt projects, various publications, Circulars, Statements required by the Hon’ble High Court from time to time, District Court data for Monitoring the status.
- CMS (Complaint Management System) – The Web-based complaint management system allows the user to lodging and monitor the complaints of Hardware, Network, WAN, Software, BSNL etc. Through CMS lodged complaint information send to the concerned department and officials so that complaint resolved fastly.
- EMS (Ecourt Management System) – EMS – Ecourt Management System web-based tool to get the day to day and monthly record from District Court of Uttar Pradesh as desired by the office of CPC – Monthly SMS record, Weekly Monitoring of 25 Parameters on data cleansing, Technical Manpower record, Quarterly data of 55 parameters for information technology, Hardware installation records, etc.
- DIMS (District Inventory Management System) – DIMS a Web-based inventory management system allows the user to entry of hardware details, categorization of hardware, hardware installation records, tracking of hardware etc.
District Court Establishment Portal
A comprehensive District Court Establishment Portal has been developed for the employees of the District Courts. The Complete details of Court staff including the sanctioned posts, vacancies, individual service records is available on the said portal.