- NSTEP (National Service and Tracking of Electronic Processes) for electronic service of processes of civil courts was launched on 27.09.2019.
- For NSTEP Mobile App, 1850 mobile handsets were procured and connectivity to these Mobile Handsets was also provided through BSNL.
- Since, the Process Servers and litigants are less educated and do not know English, the NSTEP Mobile App has been got prepared in Hindi. Similarly, templates of all the civil processes have been prepared in Hindi. By using these templates, auto filled processes will be generated and published through CIS itself.
- NSTEP will not only accelerate the process of service but would also make it more transparent eliminating frequently raised allegations on the process servers.
- In first phase, NSTEP was started for the processes to be served within the local jurisdiction of concerned court.
- In Second Phase, serving of processes across establishments throughout State of Rajasthan has also been started.