TSHC – Adopting Open Source Software in the State Judiciary
With the Hon’ble eCommittee placing high emphasis on Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), the High Court has took the initiative to utilize the Open Source Software more instead of completely relying on proprietary software. The following are few of the Open Source software being used by the High Court and Subordinate Courts of the State of Telangana along with other proprietary software.
• Ubuntu Linux – Operating System
• Libre Office – Office Productivity Suite
• PDF Sam basic – PDF operations
• Jitsi Meet – Video Conferencing Software
• Postgre SQL – Database
• PHP, Java – Programming Language