e-initiatives under e-Court Mission Mode Project
- N-STEP – At present N-STEP software has been implemented in District & Subordinate Courts of the State in Chhattisgarh. Smart phones have been purchased and distributed to process servers/bailiff posted at various Districts & Subordinate Courts. Training has been provided to all the process servers/bailiff for effective implementation of N-STEP Software at ground level.
- Virtual Court – Virtual Court for hearing traffic cases has been inaugurated recently i.e. on 20-03-2021 at District court, Raipur. Now the traffic cases are being heard virtually.
- Virtual Court (video conferencing) – Video Desktop, Jitsi Meet and Google Meet video conferencing software are used by the District Courts of Chhattisgarh during the COVID 19 pandemic situation. Total 21,940 no. of cases were heard through Video Conferencing.
- e-filing – e-filing facility has been started in all the District & Sessions Court.
- e-Pay – Implemented in most of the District & Sessions Courts and in rest of the location implementation of the same will be commenced soon.
- ICJS – Integration has been done between the Courts and Police under the Inter-operable Criminal Justice System (ICJS) to implement Live Electronic Exchange of data in courts of this state to implement Live Electronic Exchange of data.
- e-Sewa Kendra – e-Sewa Kendra has been established at High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur and one pilot location District & Sessions Court, Rajnandgaon.
- Digital Signature Certificate – Digital Signature Certificates have been provided to Judicial Officers for authenticity of uploaded orders/Judgments.
- Video Conferencing – Video Conferencing equipments have been provided to all the Court Complexes in the State.
- National Judicial Data Grid(NJDG) – Data Cleansing – For data accuracy & complete data entry on NJDG monitoring is being done on daily basis. Separate District login were also created on NJDG for all District Courts. All the District courts have been directed to complete the delay reason entry in CIS which are more than two years old.
- e-Training of officers/staff of the District Courts – e-Training programme is being conducted online through Google Meet VC Software. The resource persons made online presentations and discussed the issues.
- Case Information Kiosk – Kiosk machines have been provided to all the District Courts of the State to provide information related to status of cases.