PHHC- High Court Computer Committee composition page (Present)
High Court Computer Committee composition page (Present)
Composition of Hon’ble Computer Committee (present): dated 8th September, 2021
The Composition of Hon’ble Computer Committee is now as under:-
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ajay Tewari
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Fateh Deep Singh
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Arun Palli
Hon’ble Mrs. Justice Lisa Gill
Hon’ble Mr. Justice B.S Walia
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Arun Monga
(Computer Committee shall also be the “Executive Committee” under the bye-laws of Society for Information Technology Initiative Fund for E-Courts).
[Computer Committee to deal with matters pertaining to:
- Computerization in High Court and Subordinate Courts in Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh.
- Selection of Case Law Software to be purchased for the High Court, District Courts and its installation.
- Recruitment, appointment, transfer, coordination and overall supervision of the Court Managers’.
- Monitoring of the ‘Cause List’, ‘Filing Counters’, Copying Agency’, ‘Listing of Cases’, ‘Service of Notices’ and other related issues.
- Reconstruction of record burnt in the fire on 30.01.2011].